5 Books Everyone Should Read Except for Me!

 


1. The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People

This book by Stephen Covey is a classic, and it’s one of the most influential books on personal development ever written.


2. The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, Not Time, Is the Key to High Performance and Personal Renewal

This book by John C. Maxwell is another classic on personal development, and it’s one of my favorite books overall.


3. The Upward Spiral: Using Neuroscience to Reverse the Course of Depression, Emotional Neglect, Addiction, and PTSD

This book by clinical psychologist Daniel J. Siegel explains how we can heal ourselves using neuroscience (the study of the brain). It’s a must-read for anyone who wants to improve their mental health.


4. Who Moved My Cheese?: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Life

This book by Spencer Johnson was one of my favorite reads when I was younger because I found it so practical and helpful in helping me deal with change in my life successfully.


5. Influence: The Psychology Of Persuasion

This book by Robert Cialdini explains why some people have more influence over others than others do,

Comments

thanks for your comment.

Archive

Contact Form

Send

Followers

Advertisement